1. First, I'm so so grateful for my family, my kids who are completely crazy and who keep me real and laughing - most of the time - when I'm not pulling my hair out.
2. My husband who is totally supportive, who I think loves me way more than I deserve.
3. For my friends - virtual and in person - who are the best friends, the most wonderful, open loving group of people anyone could ever hope to have around them. I want to make a special note here for those I've found within the spanking community on line. You guys are awesome. I love you. You fill a space that was empty for too long.
4. I'm completely grateful for being able to do what I love. This past summer, we were sitting at the beach on vacation and I remember saying to my husband that I am just as happy writing as I am sitting here.
5. I'm so happy to have found my current publisher. Korey and James are wonderful - so good I don't have to spend time looking for another publisher and that makes me happy.
I feel like I'm accepting an Emmy or something...bear with me because really, this last part is important.
6. I'm grateful for all of you who read my books and keep me writing, for those of you who send me notes or poems (love those), who reach out to say I've somehow touched you. For all of you who leave reviews - I read every single one (sometimes over and over again) and I thank you so very much for taking the time.
There's so much more to this list but I'll stop here. There's turkey to be eaten and families to enjoy. Maybe...
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Americans and, well, it's a lovely holiday - thanks-giving so I'm just going to say it to all, Americans and not - Happy Thanksgiving.